List as promised in no particular order: Continue reading
The Calgary Police Service offers the following tips to help protect your property:
Home and garage break-in prevention
- • Keep your doors locked, even when you’re home. Ensure your garage doors and windows are also closed and locked.
- • Install exterior motion lights to brighten dark areas around doors or windows, to make them easily seen by neighbours and passersby.
- • Lock all garage doors, including the one between an attached garage and the house.
- • Always close and lock any windows that could be used to gain access to your home while you’re away or sleeping, even on hot summer nights.
- • Store important or irreplaceable documents and items away from your home, such is in a safety deposit box.
- • If you see homes with open doors, front doors with keys left in the locks or a neighbour’s car with the trunk left open, give them a quick call to let them know.
- • Consider installing home and vehicle alarm systems and vehicle anti-theft devices.
Thank you City of Calgary and Deer Run! It was a great turnout, a great help to the environment and all accomplished by amazing volunteers. Thanks! Continue reading
Clay for Kids, House of Om, Filos Restaurant and Lounge, Westjet Continue reading